Saturday, July 30, 2011

REVIEW: Chatime [Landmark Makati]

Disclaimer: I have to be honest here, this review is WAYYYYY too late for my own good. XD 


My order: Roasted Pearl Milk Tea, and Mina's regular Pearl Milk


Chatime is one of the newest milk tea joints that hit the Metro Manila scene last April-May, with its first branch being located in Pioneer Center, Mandaluyong. I first came across Chatime a few weeks ago during one of my usual Glorietta hangouts with friends. We passed by Landmark on our way to Greenbelt when I saw this curious stall being set up in the bridge-way area. I waited for it to open.. and poof. XD 




Milk tea fans getting their fill




If there's one thing you have to notice about Chatime, then it's the fact that the lines here can get really long. Don't get too impatient, however, as the wait is well worth it. :)  Chatime's menu is very extensive and the drinks are reasonably priced which in turn makes for more drinking adventures. You can also see your orders being freshly prepared by the staff at the counter. The areas are very bright and clean, and you're sure to know what's being put in your milk tea.


Chatime's extensive menu: SUPER LIKE.




Chatime counter area: supaaa squeaky clean >3<


I've tried their Roasted Milk Tea and their Taro Milk Tea but I have yet to try one of their bestsellers, the Red Bean Milk Tea variant. I loved the the Roasted Milk Tea since tasted nuttier than most pearl milk teas. The Taro Milk Tea, on the other hand, was a bit of a letdown for me since the texture was too mushy for my taste. ^^;;


 My sister/close friend Mina holding the buzzer. It lights up when your order is done. SHOO COOL XD


All in all, Chatime is a highly recommended milk tea shop. Their drinks have plentiful servings and they don't scrimp on their toppings. The menu itself is enough to make you come back for more! :) Just don't let the long lines turn you off--it really is worth the wait. ヽ(^▽^)ノ


Chatime branches are located at Pioneer Center Mandaluyong, Landmark Makati, Robinson's Galleria, SM MOA, and One Archer's Place-DLSU Taft (ANIMO!<3)

No comments:

Post a Comment